Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Been a while

I'm sorry I haven't written... wait. It's my blog... I write when I want. So there.

I'm holding at 245... I haven't really been trying, or exercising much. I've been tending a broken heart... We all know that right? The one that makes you swear off relationships and cry into pillows every night... I think boo! Two thumbs, severely down.

But the silver lining these things always seem to have, in this situation, is a little bit of clarity in life. I'm seeing my goals laid out before me... I see the woman I want to be, not in the physical sense... in the soul sense.

I've been reading a book... devouring it really. Eat, Pray, Love. If you haven't read it... get thee hence to the bookstore, yesterday! This woman is me. She writes the way I do... talks the same and has the same desires. The journey she is on is one I feel I'm on as well. I guess "was" is the better word...

Anyways... I'm not going to ramble. I'm making a lot of changes in my life, heartache always seems to incite such things. I don't know when I'll write again. I'm sorry I'm being selfish and un-supportive of your journeys. I sincerely hope things are wonderful for each of you. I promise that I will take the time to catch up with each of you once I get some things straight in my life.

XOXO M

3 comments:

  1. Macklam, I'm back after a month away -- please read my latest post for details. I want to be here for you to help you get back on track, if that is what you want. I'm so sick of death and illness and broken hearts...I want to help everyone if I can. Tell me how. I hope you are taking care of yourself. Overeating is only self-abuse -- the world is full of people who will abuse you...you don't need to do it to yourself. Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing ok out there, where ever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come back and let us know you are ok, yea?

    xx
    lesley

    ReplyDelete