Saturday, October 16, 2010

Encouragement

You guys are AMAZING! I think this is really going to be the thing that helps me win this fight once and for all... it's soo amazing to open this blog and see ppl that have struggled as I do, hell ppl that still strugle... ppl that are fighting with me. I LOVE it.

I don't know why this week has been kind of downward as far as the goals go... and not in a good down kindda way. I made deals with myself... which I am quickly learning is a bad bad thing. I reason that I can't go for a run tonight, my IPOD is dead. I'll charge it over night and as penance I will get up 3 hours early and do 3 miles.... I wake up and realize I've sabotaged myself, the IPOD was forgotten and never plugged in. I swear it's like I have this alter ego... I think I'll call her Betty... Black Betty. She's evil. She does not want me to succeed. She distracts me, and makes deals that she knows she won't keep...

I think I've decided on my "laid to rest" pic. It will be Betty... now that my nemesis has a name, she's going DOWN!!!

Wish me luck guys!
XOXOXO M

5 comments:

  1. The black Betty thing really makes me laugh because my husband used to have that song as his ring tone for me! I say that we send Betty and Hyde off on a permanent vacation together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely understand what you are saying about your Ipod because I can't bike or tread without mine either. However, a dead Ipod is no excuse for not running...bad girl, bad! Mine charges half-way in just 30 minutes and then gives me hours of music -- just plug the darned thing in and postpone your run for a few minutes. Or....is perhaps the truth is that someone doesn't really want to run....hmmmm???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Betty gots to go!
    I am guilty of the same kind of deals though. . .
    Mucho luck hun! It can and will get better :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget about Betty!!! Use the time for nature or Cornish thinking about your day and remember why you are doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The encouragement is amazing!!! Keep blogging! We want to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete