Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Challenge Me

Lord help me… I binged last night… it wasn’t too awful, but I’m soooo stressed. I won’t go into my little sob story… but it’s a bunch of things at once. Wouldn’t be stress… or life for that matter if it wasn’t, right?

I did, however, happen across a blog this morning that hit a cord. She too has some emotional bingeing issues. It’s a truly sucky thing to go through, but seeing someone so honest and open about her setbacks, was good for me.
http://msbitchcakes.blogspot.com/2010/09/recovery-from-binges-setbacks.html

OK Trace… I found a bunch of Zumba classes here… but I found one, that’s by my house AND I may be able to afford. It’s only $8/class walk in. I figure I’ll do one a week to start so that’s only $32 per month. Maybe by Dec I’ll be worked up to more classes a week, making it logical to pay $50 per month… we’ll see.

I’m posting this early today… I usually write on this all day and then post right before I go home. Due to a challenge I came across… I’m posting now. This is the HOT 100 challenge. As of tomorrow, there are officially 100 days left this year. Why not use this as a reason to get motivated? According to the rules I have to post with my 3 goals, I’m also going to set up a side bar for a daily reminder. My biggest thing is exercise so almost all of my goals are geared to working out.

1) Lose 30lbs
2) Zumba or 1hr work out DVD once a week
3) Walk 3 miles 3x week



Stop by and check out the challenge… make your own goals, who can’t push for something short term for 100 days, even if it’s to quit smoking or putting $5 in a savings jar every week. Be creative and have fun!

OX~M

Needed to edit this... see why I wait to the end of the day? lol I went a head and made a list of people off of Steve's comment list so they are easier to keep up with. If you know anyone I can add to this, link to their blog in a comment. I appreciate it! I see this as a kind of global group of friends, I want to support them as I would like to be supported. Yeah, so it's the golden rule, you have a better one to live by? :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! Of course you may link to me. I would like to add you to my blog list too! Here's to a great 100 days!!!!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your inspirational sharing! I am a new follower and have also given you The Versatile Blogger Award! Please stop by my blog at your earliest opportunity to pick up your award and receive instructions on gifting it forward. Keep up the excellent work!

    Becky from
    http://mywalkfromflabtofab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a lot of work! Steve has a list up now too so you can copy from there. I just came by from Marsial's blog but would have gotten here eventually since I am also doing the challenge. I will be back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the 100 days.

    Some advice I got about binging is, accept that it happened and move on quickly to getting back on track. If you feel guilty and shame then that is more likely to push you to reach for comfort food again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there...just found your blog from the Hot 100 and I'm here to wish you luck and offer your some encouragment (yeah, you can do it - lol). But you can and you will and we'll help each other. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your name on the Hot 100 Challenge list and I just wanted to drop in and say hi and introduce myself I'm Christina. I wish you all the luck on the goals you have set and I hope you accomplish them all. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my favorite blog list. Good luck.

    http://nevertheskinnygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you joined in the Hot 100! It is really shaping up to be an awesome group of people this year! BTW, I have a page with a full list of the challengers up now if you want to copy from there.

    ReplyDelete