Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monday... AGAIN?!?!

That's right folks... Monday has now come TWICE this week. Why? For the love of all that is holy... I just don't know why! Ever had one of those days, that you know it's just not yours? That's me... and that's today... tomorrow's not looking too bright either.

Sorry bloggers... this entry will be not so blog spiring. It's been a rough few days... Eating and exercising has been good... There was a nice, or not so nice, internal battle at 5 am as to whether I was going to drag my arse outta bed and run or not... at 0615... I won, got out of bed, threw on shorts, long sleeve t and some runners. The straw that won that argument was me finding that my phone does in fact have a stopwatch feature... Can I describe the love I have for my Blackberry? not in words...

So loooong story short... I ran... well walked... I did forget the sports bra while celebrating my victory... mental note for future...

I did NOT get to Zumba last night... Some evil out there is lining up against me on that. I got there, joined a group standing in the parking lot, only to find that class was... wait for it... CANCELLED

have to post later... just found out that I can't be online at the new job... EVER! GASP oh well

2 comments:

  1. Great job getting out to execise... too bad about the Zumba lass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the run, remember how great you felt for the next time you need to battle with yourself to get out of bed!

    ReplyDelete