Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I really need some title ideas...

I caved and weighed myself this morning… I was so disheartened yesterday. I expected to stay the same or come down… I won’t post where I am, but I will say it’s in the right direction.

I’m hungry. I wish there was another way to do this, but I think being a little hungry every once in a while is a discomfort I’m going to have to deal with if I want to succeed. Fact is, I shouldn’t be hungry at all. I had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, which is supposed to fill you up n keep you that way for longer than an hour right?

Anyways… I did drink all my water yesterday, and walked last night. I only did thirty mins in the park, again, surprising since I made more laps, but I guess I was moving a little faster.

I’ve been perusing many weight loss blogs and picking up recipes for meals as well as snacks. As soon as I get my bills caught up (I just started a new job after being out of work since July) I’ll go to the grocery and buy some things that are more productive. As for now, I’m kindda stuck with whatever I have in my cabinets… soups, PBJ, grilled cheese, eggs and oatmeal… I think there’s even some frozen veggies in the freeze. Made homemade salsa earlier this week… actually not too bad for you, but for me, I sit and eat it for an hour… though I put it in wraps and on eggs too… It has a bunch of beans and some corn in it, as well as tomatoes of course. It’s my favorite snack

I’ve decided I want to find someone or a group of someones’ my age that are trying to lose weight… I’ve been having a hard time with that though… Am I the only fat 20 something out there? I find a lot of ppl much older than me, and usually they are the ones who are already more than halfway to their goal… it’s inspiring and helpful to read their tips, but I feel like I’m not helping them… I’m not taking a journey with them.

xoxoxox
M

No comments:

Post a Comment