Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF (how original)

Finally exercised last night… not the full three miles but I did 45 mins at the park next door. Not sore, a little stiff and mostly just my knee that I’ve been having trouble with. It didn’t swell too bad so it’s nice to know it’s starting to heal. Also made it through all my water yesterday… 144oz… whew! I did step on the scale this morning but since it’s not official “weigh day”, I won’t tell you what it said.

This weekend holds beautiful opportunities. I’m headed to Cincy for Oktoberfest!! SUPER STOKED! I get to go to the Zoo… complete with bug house… Since most of you don’t know me, I will say, I’m a HUGE fan! I’ve never been to Cincy so this is all a new experience. One of the many perks of my new hometown.

I probably won’t eat very well this weekend… but I will definitely be getting some exercise in with all the walking… I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend… I can’t wait to catch up on my blog reading Monday… and update on my progress.

oxoxoxoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment