Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New start, Let's Just See

So I've been reading a few weight loss blogs lately... Ok, I found them yesterday. Everyone has all these different ideas on the "right" way to lose weight... The best tricks and what to cut out. It can be very over whelming. Hell, the woman that sits next to me recommended a fat burning pill that she takes.

I feel like I should just start small. Maybe I should explain the basics for who ever happens across this thing.

I just turned 27... I work, work, work. I have dreams of being a doctor... we'll see. Right now I have dreams of being able to run... play tennis, wear a normal bathing suit... buy clothes at the store I work at part time.

I'm a fairly confident woman. I love to laugh and be silly. I'm a vegitarian, so my diet is already limited. I really don't like sugar... though I know it's in everything I eat. I don't eat candy and sweets, it's just not my thing. I love salt... that's my down fall. Though I'm fairly conscious of that as well. I'm going to cut pop again... eeeeeee!!! I love my bubbles! I may try sparkling water from time to time, but it's going to have to be the non flavored stuff. I want to get away from artifical sweetners.

The purpose here is to get healthy. Fill one of the holes. For right now, I'm ignoring the tricks... I want to work out more. I have already charted a 3 mile loop in my neighborhood via trackmyrun.com . I'm going to focus on walking/ running it every day for a week. Just one week. We'll reassess then. Make another week of goals. I also want to up my water intake.

So wish me luck! Here I go, on a Tuesday... who starts on a Tuesday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment