Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yeah... I didn't

132oz… I was a little short. And I still haven’t worked out… I’m more than slightly frustrated with myself. I couldn’t force myself out last night… and I certainly didn’t get up early this morning. Where in the world did my will power go?

I have Oktoberfest this weekend. Part of me wants to just give in until Monday… Not really give in, but understand that I’ve had this weekend planned for a while. I’m going to drink beers, I may even have a crème puff… idk about the latter… I’ve never had one. Someone had the great idea of trying a deep fried snickers bar at the fair a few weeks ago… it was positively the most disgusting thing I have EVER eaten.

I’m having caffeine withdrawls today… and it’s raining outside… I’m really sorry this is such a negative entry… I’m going to try and turn this day around… I hate being grumpy.

It’s my mom’s birthday! That’s good… If you happen by today… Happy Birthday Mom! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment