Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday... Monday... Monday

New week!! Sooo what did I do last week? Let’s see… I exercised 2 of the three times… but I spent Sat and Sunday running around my second job at Aeropostale… I perspired, therefore… I’m counting it as activity. Still won’t count it as my 3rd workout… I’m not a cheater!! *looks at you agasp*

I drank all of my water last week… the weekend however, was a different story. What is it about not having your day on a schedule that makes fitting it all in soooo hard.

Zumba, I found out was actually an hour before I showed up last night… fantastic. But! There is a class tonight, so I will turn this Monday into a happy day… It’s my first day out of training at the new job… it was a little stressful.

Sorry this is so short, but today has been little too hectic to write. Promise tomorrow’s will be better or I’ll come back later to edit this and catch up with the rest of you weight losin cats!

Xo M

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time at Zumba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same about exercise. I don't count it unless I've been reduce to a quivering a pool of jelly. Then it's been a worthwhile workout!

    ReplyDelete